Monarch Virticast™ LE is a cost effective virtual studio solution with integrated switcher for two input. It is a versatile solution that can be used as a virtual studio, basic graphic system, streaming solution and much more. The solution is specifically designed to cater to wide array of production requirements, be it professional videographers, Cable Operators, Educational institutes or Religious institute.
Monarch Virticast™ LE simplifies production and enables the producer deliver sophisticated programming. It is powered with 2D virtual studio with two input chroma key. It enhances the production through instant contemporary graphics. The solution is bundled with more than 200 transition effects. It is a hardware and software solution that is powered to deliver realistic look to the program.
- Up to 2 Live HDMI or Analog input (Depending on the product model)
- any one selectable from following inputs)
- SD Composite (CVBS)
- SD S-Video (Y-C)
- HD/SD Component Video
- HD/SD HDMI Video
Switcher with integrated Virtual Studio
- Switcher (Up to 2 live camera source, 1-DDR source, 1 VGA input and 8 Virtual camera)
- Seamless switching between live and virtual cameras
- Animated transition with full-color textures and alpha channel
- More than 200 transitions
- 25 live 2D virtual sets
- Multiple camera angles, animated zoom, dolly, real time reflections and specular highlights
- Advanced Chroma keyer
- Monarch® Virticast Motion Designer™ virtual set editor
Media and Graphics
- Integrated digital media player with media sequencer for video and images
- Multichannel audio mixer for live input and media clip
- 4 static logos and two line ticker
- Extensive media format support
- Monarch® Image Art™ software for designing logos and graphics
- VGA input from client PC through network input
Recording and Streaming
- Recording of program in SD or HD resolution with Mpeg 4 and H.264 compression (as per the output mode set)
- Live streaming up to HD resolution
Supported file formats
The following types of files used in the Resource Media, Graphic overlay and as private media are supported.
- Video file formats supported - Video files in AVI format created with Microsoft DV AVI and Indo Video codec, Mpeg 1, Mpeg 2 and Mpeg 4 (created with H.264 compression format), MOV (created with H.264 compression format).
- Standard graphic file formats supported - JPEG, BMP, TGA, PNG, MIF, MGF and GIF.